Thank you for supporting my campaign to become your Trustee for Ward F, Edmonton School Division (EPSB) on October 18, 2021. I’m committed to representing you and providing innovative direction and strategy, always with a commitment to putting KIDS FIRST.
Funds raised will be used to produce flyers, lawn signs, masks and other items that we need to spread the word about my candidacy.
A third party payment processor processes the payments from your credit card. The processing of the payment will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the payment processor. nancyhunt.ca does not control or cannot be held liable for the security or performance of the Payment Processor.
All donations and campaign financing are accepted, used, recorded and reported in accordance with Part 5.1 Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure of the LOCAL AUTHORITIES ELECTION ACT .
Some key requirements:
- Only an individual ordinarily resident in Alberta may make a contribution to a candidate.
- No individual … shall contribute in any campaign period an amount that exceeds … (b) $5000 to any candidate for election as a school board trustee.
- Donations cannot be anonymous
- Receipts will be issued for all donations, however they are not tax deductible
- Surplus funds will be donated as required to a registered charity. We have chosen Edmonton Public Schools Foundation for this purpose.
Local Authorities Election Act, Revised Statutes of Alberta 2000 Chapter L-21, current as of January 1, 2021 © Alberta Queen’s Printer